Tattoos & Body Art

A group all about tattoos, body modifications, piercings, body painting, related news, and the industry.

Quick Overview

Category
Artistic
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

Eyeball Tattoos

SMD

VIP
I'm a
Woman
EYEBALL TATTOOS

The newest thing in tattoos that got my attention hasn't been for a while now - it was the LED tattoos.

But...this has got my attention. It's not something I'd do. I've been wanting face and neck among a few others but this...

There's just WAY too many "Going blind from eyeball tattoos" videos out there... enough that I won't even consider it. I remember when I wanted to get my dimple piercings and having so much trouble for years finding a place that would even do it verbalize of the risks... and I hadn't even seen or heard anything about that until finding out 1st hand places weren't doing them anymore.

THIS.... I've seen more going blind from it then actual successes.

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
EYEBALL TATTOOS

The newest thing in tattoos that got my attention hasn't been for a while now - it was the LED tattoos.

But...this has got my attention. It's not something I'd do. I've been wanting face and neck among a few others but this...

There's just WAY too many "Going blind from eyeball tattoos" videos out there... enough that I won't even consider it. I remember when I wanted to get my dimple piercings and having so much trouble for years finding a place that would even do it verbalize of the risks... and I hadn't even seen or heard anything about that until finding out 1st hand places weren't doing them anymore.

THIS.... I've seen more going blind from it then actual successes.

I haven't watched any videos on it but have seen pictures. People are nuts. That just seems like a great way to end up with eye damage or go blind. But, should be free to do what they want even if it hurts them.

Totally gave me an idea for a poll (https://www.redghost.app/c/myinkedspace/polls/do-you-know-someone-whos-tattooed-their-eye-s/results), which aren't finished yet. I'll probably make it so people don't need to be logged in to vote. Maybe I'll also make it on there although I don't think there's a way to let guests vote.

SMD

VIP
I'm a
Woman
I haven't watched any videos on it but have seen pictures. People are nuts. That just seems like a great way to end up with eye damage or go blind. But, should be free to do what they want even if it hurts them.

Totally gave me an idea for a poll (https://www.redghost.app/c/myinkedspace/polls/do-you-know-someone-whos-tattooed-their-eye-s/results), which aren't finished yet. I'll probably make it so people don't need to be logged in to vote. Maybe I'll also make it on there although I don't think there's a way to let guests vote.
Been meaning to tell you the sites look good... nostalgic lol

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
Been meaning to tell you the sites look good... nostalgic lol
Between old screenshots and the wayback machine I took a lot of ideas from 2011-2012 version of the sites. I want people who visit the site to be confused what year it is! jk

I still need to add a pie chart to the poll results page. I was lazy and added progress bars instead until then.