Entertainment

This group rocks! For your love of music, tv, and movie entertainment.

Quick Overview

Category
Music & Entertainment
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

NEW Movies

SMD

VIP
I'm a
Woman
1. There's a new THE STRANGERS movie called The Strangers Chapter 1

It's a new 3 part series that's very similar to the original 2...diff director. Chapter 1, 2 and 3. I just watched chapter 1.

Not as good as the first movie but it was alright.

Another new one.. came out in '23 - Has Batista from WWE in it called "Knock at the cabin"

Gonna watch that now so don't really know what to say about it. Only saw the trailer so far but usually horrors by Universal studios and horrors by M. Night Shamaylan are usually good

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
1. There's a new THE STRANGERS movie called The Strangers Chapter 1

It's a new 3 part series that's very similar to the original 2...diff director. Chapter 1, 2 and 3. I just watched chapter 1.

Not as good as the first movie but it was alright.

Another new one.. came out in '23 - Has Batista from WWE in it called "Knock at the cabin"

Gonna watch that now so don't really know what to say about it. Only saw the trailer so far but usually horrors by Universal studios and horrors by M. Night Shamaylan are usually good

I saw that trailer somewhere before but haven't seen the movie.

SMD

VIP
I'm a
Woman
I saw that trailer somewhere before but haven't seen the movie.
I watched it when I wrote the post... it was pretty good. Nothing that I'd run around telling ppl they gotta see but not bad. If you like supernatural you'd like it.

I'm only gonna say two words trying not to spoil too much. Four Horsemen.

Now I came back to say this-
Kong x Godzilla - The new empire

I don't know what was wrong w me that I couldn't watch it multiple times, falling asleep but just finished watching it right now and it was really good. I even had a tear at the end lol
I really liked it.

SMD

VIP
I'm a
Woman
New Movie. Old cast. Just started it so don't know if I'll like it but I like Eric Roberts... love ANYTHING Robert Ladardo is in.. even if it sucks. But this is something I think I'll like. Kinda reminds me of an escape room plus if I was doing life...it's worth the risk.

ARENA WARS

SMD

VIP
I'm a
Woman
This movie isn't new but it's a REALLY good watch. Great acting. I even cried at the end..wtf.

It's amazing how different men are from women. Women have beef w each other and that's gonna be forever especially over kids but not men. They can go from enemies and fighting to best friends. They don't hold stupid grudges.

Trailer:

Such a great movie. Feel like I saw it before but glad I watched again.

Last edited:
Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
I always end up watching YouTube more than movies and tv shows. Sometimes I go through a phase where I watch movies for a week and then nothing for a while. Not sure why. I keep missing stuff on Tubi that I want to watch, just never get to it. I've hardly gotten my money's worth of the $1/mo Hulu deal. Since Black Friday I probably only watched like 5 movies and a few episodes of family guy.

SMD

VIP
I'm a
Woman
For some reason they decided to remake The Crow.

Yea I heard about that. I don't think this is the kind of movie that could be remade w/o being compared to the original which I don't see any remake being as good. Even the main actor just..ew.

Seems everything today is just REMADE or very bad acting and visuals.

And in all this "inclusivity" bullshit they're just replacing all the characters entire backgrounds. What they gonna do next - make a black karate kid? No prejudiced intended because my son is black but I just think some of this shit is WAY too overdone. This whole inclusiveness thing was supposed to be about COLOR/RACE not mattering - that everyone be EQUAL but they're doing the opposite making it about COLOR,RACE + sexual identity due to "inclusivity" - they're changing nothing - JUST THE ACTORS/ACTRESSES races. I won't watch these remakes. Whites and straights are the minority today. You gotta be gay, Trans or black to be "powerful"

I disliked and removed from my list so many movies last night cuz they were just terrible. The acting is SO bad in so much today and so FAKE and whoever behind the cameras have been terrible too. I loved the crow. I loved Mr Lee ♡ but I'm not gonna watch this in honor of the original and his memory.

Last edited:

SMD

VIP
I'm a
Woman
Sorry about that rant ... just not happy about everything being a remake these days.
But nothing I can do but accept that's the times.. there's no originality anymore. People think putting a twist on something and "modernizing" it makes it new but to me...... new means ENTIRELY NEW

Another Dracula movie (2024)

Too Much Rum
Staff member
I'm a
Man
Sorry about that rant ... just not happy about everything being a remake these days.
But nothing I can do but accept that's the times.. there's no originality anymore. People think putting a twist on something and "modernizing" it makes it new but to me...... new means ENTIRELY NEW

Another Dracula movie (2024)

Turns out that Dracula movie isn't real. Someone made that trailer. From the video description:

Please note that this video is a concept trailer created solely for artistic and entertainment purposes. I have meticulously incorporated various effects, sound design, AI technologies, movie analytics, and other elements to bring my vision to life. Its purpose is purely artistic, aiming to entertain and engage with the YouTube community. My goal is to showcase my creativity and storytelling skills through this trailer. Thank you for your support, and let's dive into the world of imagination! 🍿

Last edited:

SMD

VIP
I'm a
Woman
Turns out that Dracula movie isn't real. Someone made that trailer. From the video description:
I know that some of the videos were fan made trailers...I read the upset comments so I'd gone to Google to see if there really was a new Dracula and there is. I cldnt find an official trailer but the movie is in fact real + comes out on Halloween lol... i do my research first and not just post things quickly. It's the internet... can't believe anything w/o checking 1st. The trailers aren't official but all there is. I prob should have just shared the link. I'll do that now

You can see a legitimate video about it here:

Dracula Rising

There was a trailer on this page

Trailer

but that video is no longer available

Last edited: